Saturday, August 29, 2009

We Went to the Show

We live nearby St. Louis. Home of the Fabulous F0x! I had heard last year that Mary Poppins would be showing at the F0x and so I made an appointment in my phone to remind me this year to order tickets. The tickets went on sale probably 2 or 3 months ago and I ordered tickets immediately. Since Phillip and I didn't get to go on a vacation/anniversary trip this year, we decided that going to see Mary Poppins would be part of our celebration of 2 years of wedded bliss.
I'm telling you what, it was magical! I felt like a little girl. The entire musical was amazing. The sets, cast, music. I was absolutely amazed with the entire production. I would have gone to see it every single day if I could. I even bought a t-shirt with the most spectacular word of all time on it: Supercalifragilisticexpialid0ci0us!
It was a wonderful time. After the show (We went to the matinee), we went out to dinner and did a little bit of shopping. It was practically perfect in every way! ;o)

No comments: