Thursday, May 7, 2009

Adventures in Photography

So I've been really interested in photography. I would love to get a really good camera and take a class or two. The thing is I don't want to spend that much money if it's not going to be something I will really enjoy and want to pursue further. So I took my brother's Sr. Pics to see how I'd do and then be able to get a response from people on what they really thought. I have a Sony Cyber-shot point-and-shoot right now. I think the pictures turned out really well though. Here they are:










I have a lot to learn, especially about angles & then editing the photos afterwards. But I'm kind of proud of myself. ;o)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Taryn said...

This is good stuff my dear! (In my non-experienced opinion!)

shari said...

Great Job!!! They could pass for professional pics. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Busy Momma said...

Girl, these are really good!!! (I just discovered your blog, so I'm catching up!)

Darla