Saturday, December 13, 2008

We got it!

I am so pleased! We found the vehicle we were looking for! We paid just a little more than we were planning, but this will be our family vehicle for a very long time... like until the car dies permanently. Haha...
I just can't thank God enough for His blessings and provision! It's amazing that sometimes even when we have little faith that it will work out, God will provide.
We got a silver 2006 Chevy Equinox. I'm really excited about it. It drives so well and it has some neat features! I've never had a newer car before. I know it doesn't really matter, and I don't want to sound materialistic. It's just really nice to have a car where everything works and a few extras!
I can't wait for our trip up to our Grandparent's for Christmas! Woohoo!

No comments: