Friday, December 12, 2008

Today we are going to look at cars. I'm really excited. I really hope we can find something. It's amazing what you take for granted, such as having two vehicles!

Today I'm also working on crocheting a hat. It's going alright so far... I think it will take me a couple times to really get it down.

Last night I made two purses & 3 "clutch" purses. I still have to put buttons/fasteners on all of them. I will have to take pictures so I have a record of them. I really hope my stuff sells at our craft sale.

Nothing else is really going on. Finding the right vehicle and the finances for the vehicle are mostly crowding my mind. I'm trying my best not to stress over it though... Haha. I'm a worrier by nature, no matter how hard I try.

Anyway... Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments: