Monday, September 8, 2008

ABC questionnaire

A - Attached or single: "attached"-Married!
B - Best Friend: Phillip
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of the Week: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Lotion
F - Favorite Color: Orange
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Ick... Neither.
H - Home town: B-town, IL
I - Indulgences: Chocolate, Fried foods.
J - January or July?: July
K - Kids: Not yet, Someday!
L - Life is incomplete without: Jesus Christ!
M - Marriage Date: June 16, 2007
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Hmm... what am I not afraid?
Q - Quote: "Happiness is the capacity to enjoy what you have, rather than always wanting what you don't have."
R - Reason To Smile: I'm SO blessed!
S - Season: Autumn
T - Tag Three: Huh?
U - Unknown fact about me: Well, I'm kind of addicted to eye drops.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Uhm... I eat meat. Mostly chicken.
W - Worst Habit: Cracking/Popping my fingers, neck, & back + picking at my nails.
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Haven't had an ultra sound. So I guess and Xray.
Y - Your favorite food: All
Z - Zodiac Sign: I think Scorpio? I don't pay attention to this kind of stuff.

No comments: