Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Claire!


Today was Claire's 2 year birthday! I know it's somewhat silly to celebrate a dog's birthday, but she is like a child to us. Unfortunately, we kind of forgot that her birthday was coming up so she didn't get a cupcake or a birthday present. I'm sure it doesn't matter to her. I did manage to sing happy birthday to her twice today. Haha. Phil must think I've gone nuts.
Happy Birthday to my Clairby.
(This is a picture of her after her big hair cut. I do miss the long hair on her ears. It's growing back. I find it to be feminine. Hehe.)
In other news, the kitchen cabinet hardware has finally been attached!! It only took a year. It was super easy to do, and I did it almost entirely by myself. The husband helped me a little with the drawers since they tend to move around a bit. I should have done it sooner, but was afraid I'd mess up. But after building a bed frame, I'm feeling a little more confident with power tools.
This week has been somewhat uneventful otherwise. I've been working on a post about the platform bed we built. I wanted it to be easy to read for other first time DIYers... so it may take me awhile. We have been trying to organize a little more and work away at all of our clutter. It's amazing how much you can accumulate over a couple of years.
Well, it's been a full day and tomorrow will be as well. I better get some rest.
~Toodles!

No comments: