Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So sad...

We are not going to be getting the chair I found on Overstock.com. ;o(
Phil and I talked about it and we really need to focus on just a couple of things at a time. I agree with him... I just really loved that chair! And I will admit I throw around so many ideas all the time. He gets kind of flustered with me. I guess I would too. Haha...
Oh and to clarify... on an earlier posting, people did not actually buy us furniture for our wedding. When we were engaged people gave us their couches that are nearly 15 years old, an entertainment center that's gotta be just as old, along with our kitchen table, bed, dressers, end tables, etc... The only thing new we got was from Phil's grandpa and he actually made us our bookcase. It's really pretty and he made sure it matched our hardwood floors.
Anyway... I guess the furniture shopping for our living room will have to wait. In the mean time we're still trying to organize & clean out as much as we can and we're also looking at making our bed frame, and saving up to buy a new mattress. I guess with all of the craziness in life, that's enough to think about. ;o)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi! Thanks for all of your fabulous comments. That is an orange laptop case - it's for my 15" MacBook, but I'm sure it would fit any 15" thinner laptop. I got it at the Apple Store a couple of years ago, but here's the link: http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/15-nylon-sleeve-cl57046