Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm so entirely bored today. I am at work... without any work to do. I have been crocheting and I had to work reception for the first part of the day. But now I am just sitting here... We had our ornament exchange here at work. That was a bit of excitement. I got a very nice nativity scene ornament. I gave a golden start that I had bought at Cracker Barrel at Thanksgiving. One of the ladies got an ornament of Santa trying to stuff a hippo down the chimney and it plays the "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" song. Very cute.
Tonight I have to clean the house a bit & go grocery shopping. My parents and siblings are coming over tomorrow night to celebrate Christmas Eve. We're having baked potato soup! Yum! It's the best soup ever!
I've been thinking a lot lately about traditions and realized my family doesn't really have any. It really saddens me. I hope that Phil and I can start a few traditions to be put in place before having children. I know it may be silly to some, but I have loved reading about the traditions other families have. It just sounds wonderful.

No comments: