Friday, November 7, 2008

My Birthday!

Sunday was my birthday!! I celebrated all weekend. Woo! And I'm not done because... I didn't get my ice cream cake! ;o)
Anyway... when I walked into the office on Friday, my desk was all decorated and the ladies had bought me a cake. It was so nice. Then my boss brought in potato soup for all of us and I got to take home the leftovers. Woo! It was too yummy! Friday after work, we went straight to my parent's house and then we went to Red Robin for dinner. Another yummy! I had signed up for coupons and such and I got a coupon for my birthday, a free meal! We then went to Michael's (I spent way too much money! (o: ) and then to Borders.
Saturday I cleaned and prepared for a party we had that night. It was wonderful! So many people came and we had the fire pit going and made s'mores... I also made my own cake. I will have to post pics later tonight. It had a giraffe on it!
Sunday we had church and then we went to Red Lobster for my birthday dinner with Phil's side of the family. We went to Payless after and I ran into my friend (Actually she works there.) and we talked for a while. I found pair of cute shoes and she gave me her discount! It was so awesome. That night was Area 58 and then we went to our friend's house and just hung out. Until 2 AM! We do this almost every Sunday night. It's like a ritual. Ha ha... The only thing is that we have to be at work in the morning and be able to do our jobs (Well, Phil has to... I just sit here.). So it's kind of rough. We may have to stop doing it, just because we say we'll leave at 10:30pm and then we're like just until 11pm, and we keep doing that until it's 1 or 2 am. Anyway... last night was so wonderful for me. I really got to talk about some things I thought I had dealt with and realized I haven't. I'm so thankful that my friend let God use her last night. I don't think she'll ever realize what it meant to me to be heard by her.
In other news... I went to the dentist. I haven't been in 4 years. Yeah, I know. Anyway... even though I take great care of my teeth, I still get cavities(Genetics). I have 4 small ones. I believe 2 of them are in my wisdom teeth. Which most people have had removed, but my mouth was big enough to fit all four! Except that my bottom teeth which were pretty straight before the wisdom teeth, became slightly crooked. (My point is that those teeth are way back there and hard to brush so I can see that I have cavities in those teethe.) So I have to go get those four little stinkers filled. Blech. The dentist is going to only do one this week and see how I do and then he will make me come back just once if I do well, or twice if I don't so he can fill like 1 cavity and then the other 2.
Well... I'm going to clip some coupons! Happy Monday!

No comments: