Friday, August 22, 2008

Sad

I am so sad!! A woman I work with in my department is transferring to another dept.!!! She is one of the most loving, thoughtful woman I have ever known. We almost face each other in our cubicles. It will be so empty without her! She is just doing a trial run at first to see if she will even like the position. As terrible as this sounds, I hope she doesn't like it. She was looking for a different position because right now she is doing phone work. She hates the phone. I have repeatedly told her I hate the phone too! (I really really do.) Hoping she will change her mind and we could be phone haters together. ;o) I really look up to her. She's a wonderful Christian woman. I hope to be like her someday. I mean, I know I need to be like Christ of course. But she emanates Christ-likeness. And sometimes is truly is easier to want to be like someone you are seeing right now. Also... Jesus lived among us as a man! And we all know how different men and women are! Ha ha...
I feel like this week has brought a lot of sadness to my life. An old friend from high school passing away and a good friend/co-worker leaving. I want to think that maybe God is wanting me to learn that you can still rejoice in Him even if things like this happen. I don't know? I am a very emotional person. I am not very good at having clear separate emotions though. I'm definitely like that analogy that speaker use... men have compartments for everything and women are like spaghetti. I'm a huge mound of Spaghetti! Wow... I do love pasta. ;o)

No comments: